Most of us watch videos everyday, funny videos, music videos, educational videos etc. If so many people are watching videos, why not use them to your company’s advantage? Creating videos can set you apart from your competitors and make you stand out on social media.
Ensuring that your company is always producing content is very important. A video is a great way to diversify your company’s content that it is putting out. A short video may even be quicker and easier to produce than written blog post. If a video is done correctly, it can be aesthetically appealing and interactive while also giving consumers information about your company fast.
Many companies have already tapped into using videos, whether instructional or promotional.
Videos can be shared on so many platforms, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, personal blogs and more! Videos can vary between a full-blown advertisement production to a simple 2-minute tip video.
Here are some possible Video Content ideas:
- Advise: Post a video giving tips, tricks, and advice that relate to your brand. Your business has a special knowledge in your industry so why not share some of that knowledge! Showing your expertise on a subject may give your customers trust in your company’s abilities and in turn, they may reach out for more information.
- A Thank You Video: If a customer or partner company has provided your organization with great help or business then why not show them your appreciation through a video! A video can show authenticity and show a more genuine regard than an email or even a card.
- A tutorial/demo: If your company sells tangible products, it can be great to promote the product by showing how it can be used!
- An introduction video: This type of video can be used on your company’s website homepage. This gives visitors the option to visualize what makes your company unique instead of reading the “About Us” section.
- Hold a Q&A- This type of video may not only be entertaining content for viewers but it can also let you and your company know what customers may have questions about and how to improve upon them.
- Livestream: Live Streaming has become very popular in recent times. Live streaming important company news or events is a great way to produce easy content.
- Customer testimonial- Bring in customers and have them say why they like your product or services. This type of video can be tricky because sometimes they can come off as not sincere or that the “customers” are really just paid actors, if not done correctly.
- Create a “Day in the Office” vlog: This can help the company internally by highlighted your workers and what they do on a daily basis. Not only could this help your company culture it could build brand trust within a customer.
- User Generated Videos: Create user generated content by hosting a contest where previous customers use your product or talk about why they like the product/service.
- Other videos include: Facility tour, Training Videos, Webinar, E-News, Press Release
How to Choose which type of video is right for you?
Decide what how your company wants the customer to feel. Would you like to entertain, educate, convince customers of something, or would you like to educate them? Through videos, can be fun and entertaining, make sure they are still focused enough and have a call to action. Provide viewers with another step so they know what to do after watching.
Then decide how much time, money and effort will go into the video. Videos can be created by simply using a cell phone or video camera. It is up to you and your company to decide how much production time you want to put into the video.
If you would like a more professional, higher quality product consider partnering with a local video production company. Here at Siebert Advertising, we use Mosher Media, for all our production needs.
Overall, don’t shy away from videos to create online content for your business. It can diversify the content you already have and possibly even improve your SEO. If you need any tips or tricks for Video Marketing contact us or Mosher Media!